Monday, July 25, 2011

It's on like Donkey Kong!

So one of my neighbors decided to call housing on us again today! Clint got a call around lunch time saying that we have too many dogs in our house. We have 3 dogs and 1 cat! And while that is alot of animals for this small townhouse, two of the animals are foster animals! Also, the Marine Corps Order as of October 2010 says that we can have two personal animals and as many temporary animals as we choose!

So after pointing that out to housing, they played dumb and acted like they had never heard of that order. So Clint had to e-mail them a copy. Then they acted like they had to verify it with the Commander. New flash bitches: It has his damn signature on it!

I can honestly say that this neighbor is doing this simply because we have been at war since I moved in. She calls housing on us at least once a month if not more. I think it is time for a little reciprocal action! I am going to start calling every single time her yard gets longer than 3in. (The Housing Rules say that the grass can't be longer than that). She only cuts her grass every 2 weeks or so. I hate to be petty, which is why I haven't done this before, but this is getting ridiculous!  All of my other neighbors that have dogs got phones calls from housing too for various reasons. The lady basically just hates dogs, and if she ever finds poop in her yard when she gets around the cutting the grass, she always assumes it must be my dogs. I should seriously just save myself the money on poo bags and stop picking it up for real. At least then she will have something real to bitch about!

I am just going to become literally the most obnoxious neighbor ever! Who will move first? Definitely not me! This is going to be fun...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin, can you ever go somewhere and not have a neighbor not like you for your dogs??

    ReplyDelete